A: Biodiesel is the only alternative fuel to have fully completed the health effects testing requirements of the Clean Air Act. The use of biodiesel in a conventional diesel engine results in substantial reduction of emissions compared to diesel fuel.
A: The short answer is yes. The long answer is no. While there is a very small increased cost related to hiring biodiesel equipment, this is negligible compared with an event’s total budget. Also, the opportunities that exist to lead the industry by example lead to greater earning potential.
A: No, we’re not. We started this business to service the events industry and it exists completely independently of our event production work. Our simple vision is to have everyone in our industry using biodiesel generators as soon as possible. If anything our experience will be an asset, as we understand more than just the supply side and can be on hand to make sure that our services integrates seamlessly with your event.
A: Absolutely not. Those generators rely on only 20% biodiesel, meaning that the other 80% is – you guessed it – diesel. This marginally reduces harmful emissions. Our generators run on 99% biodiesel, all but eliminating emissions.
A: Absolutely. We have been pioneering the use of biodiesel for years and use biodiesel generators at the events we are responsible for. In addition, we even deliver equipment to you in 99% biodiesel trucks!